A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Arwen in one piece

Right, I'm about midway through the first set of short rows on the right sleeve, and so far so good. That's both fronts and the back on the gray needles, and then the right front and sleeve on the bamboo needles - none of my needles are really long enough to accommodate everything comfortably, so I decided to use one set as a holder and another set for working the sleeve. I have some thin white ribbon I bought at a quilting shop to use as a holder, and um, I may get around to using it at some point, but for now the gray needles are fine where they are.

All righty then. Excelsior! I'll post another pic when the right sleeve is done, or when disaster strikes, whichever happens first.

1 Comments:

At 1/21/2007 7:01 PM, Blogger Patti said...

Way to go! Looks like it will be wonderful and smooth, as a garment for Arwen should. Keep us posted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home