A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Contest WINNER!!

Since my co-host Beth is out in BloggerSiberia* and completely unable to participate (grr Blogger grr! get it together, will ya?), she asked me to post the following:
"I am stuck on the wrong side of Blogger for the time being, but I haven't forgotten about our contest! The winner of the drawing is ...

Dotty.

Congratulations, Dotty!

Please drop me a line (beth95 at gmail dot com) with your address and your favorite color(s), and I'll check the stash for something suitable."



*Siberia is a rough place. If you leave a comment about how beautiful her new Swallowtail Shawl is, she might feel a little better. [hint, hint]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home