A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm making great progress now


I've got about 6" of the left front done now (the colour in this picture is more accurate than yesterdays). I've almost got the cabling memorized so it's going quite quickly. It was a bit of a rocky start - I must've restarted the cable part 4 times because I read the chart wrong or... I'm working this afternoon and Tuesdays are supposed to be quiet at the store so hopefully, I'll get more knitting done on the front.

Oh - I've figured out that I don't need to make modifications to the sleeve. If I knit it using the printed instructions, I will get the right width for my upper arm because my row gauge is 22 rows/4". One less thing to worry about.

1 Comments:

At 1/16/2007 1:12 PM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

I love that color!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home