A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

New to KAL

Hello!!! My name is Catie and I am sooooooooo excited to join my very 1st KAL!!! I have been knitting Arwen since right after Christmas and am about 3/4 finished. I usually enjoy the process of knitting, but I want to WEAR Arwen so badly, that I am like speeding as much as I can thru her. I tried to post some pix of what I have so far so you could see her, but, blogger didn't like me today and as I am leaving to go see my mom, I'll try again on Tuesday. FYI, the color I am using (since you can't see it) is the color of these letters. More later and can't wait to read all of y'alls blogs. Very sincerely, catie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home