A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Let's Have a Contest!

It's a new year, so let's celebrate! Post an update on your Arwen knitting between now and Monday the 15th, and I'll enter your name in a drawing for a little giftie (sock yarn, probably) from my stash.

As for me... well, my own Arwen has been tragically neglected over the past month or so. Holiday knitting got in the way. But now that the holidays are over, I'm hoping to make some real progress. I'm still working on the back--I'm sure I have at least a foot of stockinette to knit before I get to move on to the beautiful cables. (No photo today--I'm too ashamed. But soon!)

1 Comments:

At 1/05/2007 1:15 PM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Hooray! A contest. I love contests.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home