A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Arwen Progress



Here's where I'm at - nearly to the sleeve on the left front. The cables don't show up that well in the photo - but I love how it all looks! Using Wool Ease - Chestnut Heather. Planning to add a zipper and have made the body longer. I will need to make the upper arm wider - have a few ideas on how to do it, but it's my very first cardi so I'm gonna give 'em a shot and see how it goes!

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2007 9:10 AM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Good luck! I'm only 2 inches into the left side, so I'll be interested to see how your arm width modifications are achieved.

 
At 1/11/2007 3:38 PM, Blogger alala said...

Ooo, love the color!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home