A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, Arwen is OTN!


I have finally been able to get gauge with my second yarn of choice, Aurora 8, and have cast on! Yee-haw! I am a slow knitter and have lots of other things going on, both knitting and non-knitting related, so this will be slow-going for me. I'm glad that there are other newbies joining to keep me company.

I am very impressed with everyone's progress. Some of you are just spitting this sweater out! Are you speed knitters? Do you forgo sleep to knit? Do brownies come work on Arwen while you sleep? Wow, you guys are fast!

You can read about the saga of the gauge for Arwen and other fascinating items on my blog.

1 Comments:

At 3/02/2007 3:36 PM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Oh, an Arwen in Aurora 8??!!! That's going to be amazing. Too bad you can't squish someone else's yarn online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home