A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Monday, February 26, 2007

And yet another newbie...

Hi Everyone! It sure is exciting to see pictures of everyone's finished , or semi-finished cardigans. All those cables look great, and I am trying not to get too intimidated. I hope I haven't gotten in over my head! I finished the back of my sweater, and hope to cast on for the front tonight. I have never done short rows with wrapped stitches before and will take advantage of a tutorial that was mentioned on a previous post by alala.
I know it isn't very exciting but here is a picture of the back of my sweater. It is Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran, color #300005. This picture is pretty true to the real color.

I hope to have a much more exciting picture soon!!

2 Comments:

At 2/28/2007 1:31 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Don't be afraid of the short rows, they are much easier then you think!! I love the color of your sweater!

 
At 3/04/2007 11:26 AM, Blogger Knitty Cent said...

Ditto what Nessa said. Just enjoy the knitting, take your time with it, and enjoy knitting this beautiful cardigan. I love the colorway that you chose! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home