A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Left Front

I knit the back first, but I'll spare you a pic. Here's where I'm at on the left front. I wish the color and cabling showed up better in the picture. I'll try to do better next time. I didn't make any more progress tonight. I got a new drop spindle. Playing with the new one and my current spindling project occupied my evening. I'm finally closing in on this piece and my decisions on what to do with the hood. I might knit my Arwen without a hood. I should have a good bit of knitting time Friday, provided I don't have a relapse of the crud. I hope to finish the left front and get a good start on the right front. I would love to finish this before the start of spring. However, I signed up for (assuming I did it correctly) Sock Madness, so that will eat into my Arwen time.

3 Comments:

At 2/23/2007 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the blue that you chose. Your cardigan has a really nice sheen to it! :-) I'm at just about the same point on my cardigan too! ;-)

 
At 2/24/2007 9:22 AM, Blogger Linda said...

I hope to finish the back of my sweater soon, and move on to the front. I can't wait until I am as far along as you.
I thought I had joined the KAL but have never been able to log in, and haven't received a response back from the moderator. Can you give me any tips?? I sure would appreciate it.

 
At 2/25/2007 12:53 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thank you so much, Anna!

Norcalknitter, send another email to the mod. She's been working to try and fix things on the blog. She may be able to help you best. Have you made the switch to the new blogger? That may be part of what is holding you back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home