A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Tinkering

I've done a little overdue maintenance on the blog today (didja notice?) Please let me know if I've overlooked any changes that needed to be made: names added to the sidebar, personal webpage links added or edited, any finished Arwens indicated in maroon, etc. And there are still a handful of invitations outstanding! If you've been waiting for one and haven't received it, drop me a line and I'll reissue the invite.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to get gauge! My last attempt (with stash yarn, that is) will be with some old Bovidae Farms worsted weight I've been wondering what to do with. If that doesn't work out, I'm going to have to order something, which I was hoping to avoid...

2 Comments:

At 2/24/2007 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to reorder another yarn (switched from Brown Sheep Co. Cotton Fleece to Aurora 8) and start swatching again. My first try is drying and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

What yarn are you using? Good luck to you.

 
At 2/24/2007 11:14 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Whew. Now I don't feel so bad with my issues on getting gauge. :)
At this point, I am considering using a thinner yarn instead of using toothpicks!
=:8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home