A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gauge failure but willing to try again

I spent a significant amount of time in the past few weeks trying, unsuccessfully, to get gauge with Brown Sheep Co. Cotton Fleece. I have finally come to the conclusion that I need to try another yarn. I ordered Aurora 8 and am hoping that I can get gauge and finally get started on my sweater. I'm glad that there are newcomers to the KAL. It should be fun, and helpful, working on this together.

Details about my swatching adventures are on my blog. Take a look, if you have the time. Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

Congratulations to all those who have finished. Your sweaters are beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home