A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Newbie post!

Hey folks! I'm complainr, and I'm delighted to be Arwen-ing along with all of you!

Here's a bad picture (wow, do I need a new digi cam) of my progress on the left front (finished the back, but that's kind of a boring picture). I'm using Knitpicks Shine Worsted in Wisteria:


I chose a cotton blend for various reasons; mostly so I could have something a little more year-round appropriate for sunny So Cal. The cables aren't popping as much as they could with a wool yarn, but I'm not completely unhappy with that.

I'm inspired by all the posters who are seaming as they go...I think I'll certainly be doing that. Seaming is the bane of my (knitting) life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home