A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Find the boo boo


Here's a picture of the front left of my Arwen, taken after I first noticed the boo-boo. (She has since grown a sleeve.) Can you spot it? I suppose any knitter will find it easily. I'll go to my LYS and see if it can be remedied by stitching over somehow. A few other small oopses have cropped up - fortunately they're not bad enough and I'm not perfectionist enough to rip 'em out. I'm Netflixing Buffy the Vampire Slayer while I knit and I get a little distracted sometimes, thus the occasional lapse. I think this sweater will get me through all seven seasons of the show. I'm a slow and self-taught knitter. My Arwen is pale green Mission Falls 1824. This is luscious yarn! Thick and soft, although loosely plied. Mine is developing a slight haze, but I kinda like it that way.

1 Comments:

At 2/13/2007 5:01 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I missed the error upon first glance and also had to enlarge. I was also going to recommend the cable fixing options on the january one site. Cara has links to several different options as well as a tutorial on the method she used to fix a cabling error she had made.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home