A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Monday, February 12, 2007

New poster & cardigan progress

Hello everyone! I am Anna of Anna's Yarn Mansion and I decided to go ahead and post my progress today.

Like Nadine, I'm using Mission Falls 1824, but I'm knitting it out of color #025, a medium rose/lavender color. I completed the back panel last Thursday and I have since started on the left front panel.

4 inches away...
Here's a wide shot of my progress on it as of this morning. And here's a close up of my cabling in this colorway...

Cable panel


I'm really enjoying how the cables pop with this yarn. I am also noticing a slight halo to my fabric, but I figure it comes with the territory of merino. My swatch washed and dried perfectly, so I'm not too worried about this yarn holding up to the test of time.

Other than that, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm so excited to be a part of this knit along! :-) Can't wait to post more progress pics and check out everyone elses' progress as well.

Happy Knitting!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2/12/2007 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cables really do pop! Looks lovely so far.

 
At 2/13/2007 2:57 PM, Blogger Zenzele said...

That is a gorgeous color!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home