A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Done!

Just grafted up the hood, and we're calling this girl done. She still needs a bath and block, but I'm smiling.

My only complaint about the pattern I've mentioned before. The sleeve depth is just too narrow. I used 13 yarn overs, more than double on the sleeve in order to get the sleeve to have enough ease. I don't have skinny sticks for arms, I expect most of you out there are more like me.

A few more comments on my blog.

Thanks!

5 Comments:

At 2/09/2007 12:28 PM, Blogger Dotty said...

It looks awesome!!!! And it's such a pretty colour.

 
At 2/09/2007 12:52 PM, Blogger Nadine said...

Congrats! Looks perfect! From the picture, it looks to me like we're using a similar color - pale green.

 
At 2/09/2007 1:04 PM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

It's fantastic!! This is just the inspiration that I need.

 
At 2/09/2007 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It looks great. I'll keep the sleeve issue in mind should I ever get to the sleeves.

 
At 2/11/2007 6:26 PM, Blogger birana said...

Very nice! It look gret on you.I want to finish it too... :) you give me inspiration, just as femiknitmafias says ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home