A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sorry, no more pictures

Thank you for all the kind comments. I apologize, that I can't provide more pictures. On the spur of the moment, I gave Arwen away.

Our friend has three girls, and often has us over for dinner. She insists, as it is more trouble for her to round up her three than it is for us to grab our one. Her size and coloring suited the Arwen I made better than it suited me. We were going to her house for dinner last night, so I grabbed the just a little damp Arwen on the way out.

We had steaks, and it did get a little cool in the evening, so friend put on her new sweater. It does suit her far better. I enjoyed admiring it on her while we played Cranium. I was pleased also, to see her daughters inquire about it in a "why do you get something nice and we don't" tone of voice. The girls are age 13 to 17, and I wonder how long friend will be able to enjoy her sweater before one of her daughters tries to make a grab for it.

Enjoy your knitting out there, and cheers!

1 Comments:

At 2/12/2007 2:35 PM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Congratulations!! I'm very impressed that you gave Arwen away. So sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home