A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Me too..

My Arwen has been tragically neglected as well. Once I got busy with Christmas stuff I put her away. I think about it every day but still have been busy. I expect that next week I should be able to start up again. I finished the back and have started on side and am about 8 inches into it. I still really love how there is just that one cable part and then the rows just fly along with stockinette.

1 Comments:

At 1/07/2007 10:58 AM, Blogger Beth S. said...

You know, I think we're going to hear this from a lot of people... a consequence of starting a knitalong so close to the holidays. ;-) But you're still way ahead of me! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home