A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

And Me Too

My Arwen has been terribly neglected! December was a very busy month for me, besides Christmas and all that means, my Dad passed away. I had to help my Mom deal with all of this plus family members staying with us for both the funeral and Christmas. Needless to say, I haven't felt much like knitting anything. However, it's a New Year and I'm ready to get going again. Hopefully sometime over the week-end.

Donna

1 Comments:

At 1/07/2007 11:02 AM, Blogger Beth S. said...

Oh, that's such a shame--I'm so, so sorry to hear about your loss. :-(

I hope you get your knitting mojo back quickly... I have often found that there's nothing like knitting to help me get through a stressful time. I hope that will prove to be true for you, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home