A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Ok, its back to the drawing board {sob!}

I'm admitting defeat and throwing in the towel on trying to correct the cuff edge.

Yesterday I tried to pick out just the cuff edge and "redo", but have succeeded in just creating a HUGH mess at the end of the sleeve, so for now I will be setting this aside to be addressed after my daughter's wedding....there's just too much to be done for that in the next 19 days!

And I think I'll be giving up on the idea of knitting both sleeves at once, its just more than I can keep straight (maybe I'll feel differently about that after the wedding)

1 Comments:

At 7/31/2007 10:47 AM, Blogger alala said...

Yeah, I'm stalling on Arwen too. I have a big yarn order coming in next week and I will be all excited to jump in on that, but even so, I've cast on like five new projects in the last week. It's pretty clear that I don't want to work on this right now.

Good luck with your daughter's wedding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home