A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Progress

Just thought I'd drop by and update. I've got nearly 13 inches done of the front panel. I want to finish up the sleeves and front panels soon so taht I can start the back. I have been getting tips from my sister Jessica for the tree design that I plan to do. It looks complicated, and it's much larger than any of the charts I have worked with so far, but I think it will present a good challenge.

Becki

2 Comments:

At 3/12/2007 11:05 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I can't wait to see what you're doing on the back of your Arwen.

 
At 4/20/2007 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo so nice your arwen looks, good vork

 

Post a Comment

<< Home