A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Done!



My Arwen made her debut in San Francisco this past weekend, here modeled in Chinatown by my friend P. There are more photos and pretty detailed notes on my blog about my process, including my modifications to the sleeves and hood. I enjoyed knitting this sweater a lot, but am even more pleased that it fits P. well and that she really likes it.

Cheers,
Elizabeth

3 Comments:

At 3/27/2007 12:47 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Your Arwen is beautiful. I love the color you chose. Congrats on your finish.

 
At 3/27/2007 3:33 PM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Oh, it's fantastic! Life is blocking my sweater knitting right now, but I hope to return to Arwen soon. This is certainly inspirational. Kudos!

 
At 3/27/2007 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous on you! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home