A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Slow but still working.....



I have finished the cable band that will be the bottom edge of the sweater.

Since I'm working on about 10 things at once, this seemed to take forever. The last 6 inches went much faster since at that point the pattern suddenly made sense to me and I was able to fly along through the cabling (that bodes well for the rest of the work -- I hope!)

So now I'm picking up stitches along the bottom for a "hem", tho' not the one the pattern has you do.

There is hope that this will be done for Christmas!!

1 Comments:

At 5/13/2007 12:23 PM, Blogger alala said...

Ooo, I did ponder doing that too, the cable at the bottom edge, but I wasn't sure how I'd do the corners. I hope you document this extensively, because I'd love to see how it goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home