A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Hello!!!

Hi everyone - I'm yet another new member to this lovely knitalong and I'm actually super excited. Besides being my first KAL, this is my first sweater. Ah! AH!

Anyway, I have no pictures yet as it is dark and dreary in New York... but to give you an idea I'm using elann's Peruvian Highland Wool in Victorian Violet and I like how the cables are turning out. Crisp without being overly defined.

Like I said, it's my first sweater so I'm going to need all the help I can get! :D

ETA: I made a happy little button for this KAL... go ahead and steal if you'd like. Just remember to put it on your own server.


2 Comments:

At 2/05/2007 8:17 PM, Blogger Nadine said...

How do you like working with the Highland Wool? Have you blocked or washed a swatch to see what it does? I have the color card for it (98 colors!) and they look great. The little samples feel a bit scratchy though - which won't matter for the Arwen of course. Send a picture!

 
At 2/06/2007 11:03 AM, Blogger Beth S. said...

Ooh, that is a lovely button--I'll put it in the sidebar with the others. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home