A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Progress


I started Arwen back in late November, but I kept putting it down, to finish other items. I am finished with the back and left front, and I would have been done with the right front, had I not run out of yarn! I'm using Knitpick Wool of the Andes in Lake Ice Heather. I ordered some more, so it should get here soon. Kinda worried about dye lots, since they can't guarantee that I'll get the same lot.

3 Comments:

At 2/07/2007 4:41 PM, Blogger Dharmafey said...

That's a great color for Arwen!! And don't worry too much about dye lots--you can just alternate for a few rows and your eyes will blur the distinction.

 
At 2/09/2007 5:27 PM, Blogger Zenzele said...

Thanks! Still waiting for the yarn; hopefully I'll get it soon. I really don't have all that much to do, to finish the sweater.

 
At 2/12/2007 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful color. Can't wait to see it all finished. I might steal that color since I haven't picked my yarn yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home