A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007



Ladies I need to come clean...I am Arwen A Long as part of 3 knit alongs. This and the Yahoo Group. Since I was trying to use up stash yarn...it is part of my Stash A Long as well. I'd like to think of it as multitasking.

After hemming and hawing for a week over which stash yarn to use, I did not get cranking until right before the holidays. So really I participating as more of a Knit B Hind. I am using Lamb's Pride. I know a little thick for this cardi. But I told myself that It would be more like a jacket, so it was okay that it is a little thicker. I am a really loose knitter, so I dropped 2 needle sizes to get gauge. But my gauge has shifted and this puppy is looking awfully big...Damn I think I am going to have to frog. I do not think I could drop to a smaller needle without cramping my hands so I might even have to...rethink the yarn.

{{{{{{wimper}}}}}}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home