A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Greetings & Salutations!

Hello All!
Another newbie here to let you know I'm truly excited to contribute to this- my first KAL! Thanks for having me. I'll be starting my CfA soon with some Berrocco Touche in a pale blue that matches the one featured in IK. I look forward to knitting it in one piece, like alala. My fingers are crossed that it will go well. Thanks for all the postings so far. It's really inspirational to see the FOs as well as find out the scoop on how the pattern is working for different people. Good luck to all who are still in the process!

1 Comments:

At 3/27/2007 10:40 PM, Blogger white oak studio said...

Welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home