A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We Have Cable(s)!

Arwen's back panel is finished, and I've started the left front. A very poor photo:




Having just taken my first ever knitting photo, I now have a great deal of respect for all knit bloggers! I had no clue it was so challenging to get a decent photo. The color is nowhere near close: instead of being raspberry parfait, the color is instead much more deep, truly a wine color.

To make matters even more interesting, I have assiduously followed Gumperina's tutorial for knitting without cable needles. What a pleasure it is!

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 10:21 PM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Jesus, you're fast!! I can't believe that you're already working on the front. Well done~!
As for knit-blogging photos, there was an excellent post called "Photography for the Knitting Blog" that I read a couple years ago and I think of it often. She's stopped blogging, but the post is accessible via internet archive at:
http://web.archive.org/web/20060206150951/http://www.burnt-orange.org/weblog/archive/month.php?month=april05
Enjoy!

 
At 11/21/2006 10:23 PM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Perhaps a link will actually show up in the screen. Try
clicking this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home