A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Finally!

My IK arrived yesterday and I have the yarn now all ready to go. Can't wait to start this! I can't believe the progress some of made already, that's great! I must admit, I'm a very slow knitter and right now I have the cold that is going around everywhere, so even the thought of knitting hurts. At least, however, I have all I need to get started when I feel better.

1 Comments:

At 11/18/2006 3:50 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Hurray! Glad to hear you're ready to go. And regarding your slow knitting, I started on November 9, and only have about 14 inches of the back done. Admittedly, it's not all I've been knitting (I get bored if I don't change off), but I have a feeling I might be at this sweater for a long time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home