A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Random Admin

Masthead Design Needed
Does anyone know how to creat a masthead? Our buttons are fantastic (thanks Kimberly and Beth!), but we need to jazz up the blog itself. Can we simply transfer a button to the masthead? Should we use a different image? If so, I have another one to toss into the mix:


However, to keep the "brand" consistent, perhaps we should pick one? We could do a poll...

Another KAL
Great minds think alike. A couple weeks ago, SavannahChik started another Arwen KAL without realizing that we existed. Her KAL is hosted on her blog, with a corresponding Yahoo group. Jody and I chatted over email, considered merging the KALs, but decided not to merge. Since a traditional blog and a Yahoo email group are such different animals, we expect that people will migrate to their chosen format.

To ensure strong ties to our fellow Arwenites, I've subscribed to the Yahoo group. Whenever I see an excellent suggestion, I'll post it here too (with credits to the author, of course).

Happy clicking!

4 Comments:

At 11/15/2006 5:24 PM, Blogger Olotie said...

I think that graphic would look great as a masthead! Wish I were more tech savvy... :)

 
At 11/18/2006 10:22 AM, Blogger Beth S. said...

I'm on the case. :-)

 
At 11/18/2006 1:42 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

I really like that architecture. The swirls seem to fit better as the mast-head.
=:8

 
At 11/20/2006 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I'm having problems logging in to post!

When I log into Blogger, I see my site, but not this one. Is this because I'm using Blogger Beta for mine?

Help!
Carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home