A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I finished the back!

I was knitting along and had a feeling it was time to stop and measure and somehow I got lucky and was at the exact correct length when I stopped. So tomorrow I plan to cast off the back and cast on the left front. I'm so excited to finally get to the cables, but I'm glad I got the boring back done and out of the way at least. I'm using Knit Picks Main Line and I'm still loving it. Today we had the most amazing weather and I was wishing I could wear this cardigan. It would have been just the right weight to take the tiny bit of chill off when I was outside knitting in just a t-shirt and track pants.

Jen
http://knitpicker.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

At 11/27/2006 8:59 AM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see how the fronts come along.

 
At 11/27/2006 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'm going to be starting mine tonight. Can't wait!!!

 
At 11/28/2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Congratulations Jen! I finished the back last week, and had started the left front, but frogged it last night because I was unhappy with the look of the cables.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home