A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Swatch!

Here are three repeats of the cable pattern, plus a bit of stockinette for good measure.


(forget the color--it's not even close)

There's a close-up of the cable on my blog.

I haven't washed the swatch yet, but what do you think? Enough stitch definition?...

Edited to add: Didn't get gauge, went down a needle size. I've now done about six inches of the back, but it's just plain stockinette and therefore not very photogenic. It does go quickly, though!

2 Comments:

At 11/08/2006 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! :)

I'd like to join in too...

 
At 11/08/2006 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh... nevermind, just saw my name on the list... :)

I'll be using Andean Silk Cornflower. I like that color because it resembles a couple of the gowns from the films.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home