A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Yarn Options & Welcome

I'm still mulling yarn options. Any thoughts on these two?

1. Classic Elite Skye Tweed (on overstock sale at Webs)
2. KnitPicks Wool of the Andes (no doubt the least expensive option on the market)


In other news, WELCOME to everyone who joined in our first two weeks:
Denise, Donna, Dyann, Hanne-Maria, Jessica, Kat with a K, Kimberly, Linda, Marina, Melanie, and Tink.

Our little KAL is up to 13 people, before the pattern is even published. Hooray!

3 Comments:

At 11/02/2006 5:57 PM, Blogger LotusKnits said...

Oooh I like both options! I really dig the Knitpicks stuff in those heathered colorways!! But I love the tweeds too. I have some Galway Highlands Heather in a light teal color that will probably get used for this. So maybe I'm a tad biased towards the heathered yarns...

 
At 11/03/2006 1:20 AM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Hmm... We need a button!
=:8

 
At 12/14/2006 4:04 PM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

Is it too late to join? I have been too wrapped up in holiday gift knitting that I missed the beginning. I'd love to join, please let me know. My e-mail addy is rosiegypsy at columbus dot rr dot com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home