A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yarn Selection

Hi everyone! I can't wait for the new Interweave to arrive since I have already decided on my yarn choice. I am making mine in Malabrigo color Marron Oscuro. Here is a link to their color card: http://www.malabrigoyarn.com/catalogo.htm
It is a very pretty mix of brown, red and green but all muted and blended together so as not to be variegated. On the one hand it's good that the pattern isn't out yet since my LYS didn't have enough in that colorway and had to order more. Hopefully they will arrive around the same time so I can start right away!
I look forward to seeing everyone else's color and yarn choices and all the different beautiful variations on this sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home