A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Friday, November 17, 2006

I have yarn!

I was planning to buy yarn, but I really don't have the money to do that within the next few weeks. So I followed Femiknit's example below and went stash-diving, and came up with a bunch of Bartlett 2-ply in Natural. I bought this years ago, and apparently got over whatever pattern I'd originally planned. So Arwen it shall be. Gauge seems perfect. I am going to wind it all up on my ballwinder before I start, though, because it has moved with me several times and not always lived under the best of conditions, and I want to make sure it's... intact, if you know what I mean.

2 Comments:

At 11/17/2006 3:44 PM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Yeah Kat! Bring it on.

 
At 11/18/2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Beth S. said...

Bartlettyarns is good stuff! One of my favorite hats was made with it. I think you'll get a lovely Arwen with it, if the gauge works out.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home