A Cardigan for Arwen KAL

The Knit-Along for A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert from Interweave Knits, Winter 2006. Come join the Fellowship!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hi

Hi fellow knitters,
I'm Kat, and I just joined the knitalong. I've started the left front of the sweater with some recycled yarn from two goodwill merino/angora sweaters. No pictures of it knit up yet, but I have pictures on my (infantile) blog: wheelandneedle.blogspot.com. Speaking of which, could anyone explain briefly to me how to put one of these pretty buttons on said blog? I just can't seem to figure it out.
Everyone's work looks so beautiful already! I can't wait to see how the sweaters all progress!!
-Kat

4 Comments:

At 11/30/2006 11:28 AM, Anonymous Kat with a K said...

Welcome!

 
At 12/01/2006 9:49 AM, Blogger Beth S. said...

Kat, I'll send you an e-mail about the button. Anyone else who wants help with this (I know there was at least one other person--eek) just mention it here in the comments and I'll try to respond to you as well.

 
At 12/02/2006 11:05 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Thanks Beth!

 
At 1/27/2007 6:13 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I would like the e-mail if the offer's still available.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home